Multicare Health System
About the Company
The mission of Navos is to improve the quality of life of people vulnerable to mental illness by providing a broad continuum of trauma informed care with a focus on recovery and resilience. Navos responds to the needs of people with mental illness to assist them back on to the path of recovery. Navos is committed to embracing equity and inclusiveness in everything we do. Our efforts are intentional, deliberate, and a fundamental part of the everyday expectation for working at Navos.
About the Role
• Responsible for providing safe, efficient and quality care to all of the clients
• Able to establish rapport and communicate well with a broad spectrum of diverse individuals; able to provide leadership to team members, as well as provide a role model for professionalism and good mental health; able to function effectively in an often chaotic milieu; demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Supports a system-wide understanding of trauma prevalence, impact and trauma informed care.
• Fosters healing, hopeful, honest and trusting relationships for consumers and employees; Values consumer voice, choice and self-advocacy.
• Demonstrates a commitment to cultural competence.
• Promotes a safe, calm and secure environment with supportive care and family-driven services that are trauma specific and promote recovery and wellness.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Follows organization infection control policies and procedures. At risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens.