Auburndale, MA, US
Earn as much as $66 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Auburndale, MA (and nearby areas) in a W2 job, but with a schedule that you control. As a nurse founded company, IntelyCare has built a company that has the work-life balance that you — and your loved ones — deserve.
With the record levels of burnout and career change in nursing, it’s clear that the inflexible and unpredictable approach to nurse staffing isn’t working. But we’re here to change that. With our all-in-one app you can easily find the most convenient shifts, customize your pay periods, and even access free CE training to keep your career on track.
When you can work around your life, there’s more time for the things that matter. Want to keep your evenings free for Concerts in the Park at Newton Centre? Or maybe you prefer to have mornings off for sunrise jogs along the Charles River? However you choose to live your life, it’s time you had a job that can work around it. Find out more about what we have to offer and consider joining our team of “IntelyPros” today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers’ compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare’s 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called “”IntelyPros””) are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here’s what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company.”