Download a brochure and see how a group subscription can help you and your nurses.
Whether you are a big organisation, small team, department, hospital or trust, a group subscription to Nursing Times gives you all the tools you need to help recruit and develop your nurses’ careers by giving them valuable opportunities for professional development. This in turn will empower and motivate your team, will help you retain a happy nursing workforce and ultimately improve patient safety and care.
Take out a group subscription now and get:
- Newly launch Nursing Times Archive on which you can explore articles going right back to1905. Discover how nursing has changed over the decades with stories, issues, features and much more
- Latest news, analysis and opinion on key developments in nursing
- Clinical archive of 6,000+ double-blind peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of nursing helping your nurses keep up-to-date and safe to care
- CPD Zone – user-friendly online learning units on the fundamental aspects of nursing care helping your nurses develop professionally and keep up to date with revalidation
- Bitesize learning videos to help your nurses fit learning within their busy schedule
- Plus, you and your team can sign up to key newsletters to get the information that matters direct to their inboxes
- And what’s more, everyone on your group subscription will get £100 off every Nursing Times paid conference
To download a brochure, simply complete and submit the form below.