Hospital for Special Surgery
How you move is why we’re here.
Now more than ever.
Get back to what you need and love to do.
The possibilities are endless…
Now more than ever, our guiding principles are helping us in our search for exceptional talent – candidates who align with our unique workplace culture and who want to maximize
the abundant opportunities for growth and success.
If this describes you then let’s talk!
HSS is consistently among the top-ranked hospitals for orthopedics and rheumatology by . As a recipient of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence, HSS was the first hospital in New York City to receive the distinguished designation. Whether you are early in your career or an expert in your field, you will find HSS an innovative, supportive and inclusive environment.
Working with colleagues who love what they do and are deeply committed to our Mission, you too can be part of our transformation across the enterprise
Working under the supervision of one our prominent MD’s, you will provide the upmost deliverance of patient care in the physician’s office setting.
Scope of duties will include:
- Assisting the physician in treatments and procedures
- Proficiency in obtaining vital signs, height and weight, venipuncture, cast removal, suture, and staple removal and application of off-the-shelf braces.
- Rooming patients
- Overseeing patient flow
- Stocking exam rooms
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- Current NY State LPN License and Registration
- BLS Certification
- At least one year of Ambulatory Clinic, Physician’s Office, or Hospital setting
- Experience with EMR preferably EPIC
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to all customers including patients, physicians, fellow co-workers, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining an organized professional environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
Pay Range – Minimum
Pay Range – Maximum