Vancouver, Washington, USA
Actriv Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position:
Travel Registered Nurse – ICU Registered Nurse in Vancouver, Washington.
This is a 13 week contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
Why Travel with Actriv and be part of our Caring More Movement?
Join the Fastest growing Staffing company in America according to Inc Magazine.
At Actriv we believe that every Clinician deserves an amazing work experience, that is why we create opportunities for you to work on assignment or shifts that fit your lifestyle enabling you to experience the work-life harmony you deserve.
- We put you first, we help you match with assignments that align with your personal and career goals.
- Unparalleled 24/7 support every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless assignment and an exceptional experience.
- Access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A dedicated credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
- A generous housing stipend or Paid company housing (and Yes you can bring your pets too).
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid Vacation time (you can cash out anytime).
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.